Friday, June 10, 2011

My Crazy Life!

It's been a while! Finals week (or two) Consumed my life!
I took 3 classes this term. Chemistry 104-5 credits; Writing for scholarships-1 credit, and scholarship $$ for college-2 credits. It was 8 credits this term, all online. Chemisty was super hard! LOTS of studying, the lab work was hard and very time consuming! I survived though. I got 2 A's and 1 C. I'm glad that i passed and even more glad that i get 9 days break from class before it starts again! I am taking anthropology and sociology this next term wish me luck!




You may wonder how i stay sane with all the crazy things going on in my life. For those of you that dont know, the crazy things my grandma isnt doing well health wise. She has lung cancer, along with other lung issues and is on hospice now. So she needs around the clock care. On my days off i usually take care of her most if not the whole day. On days i work i come over after i am off. My mother and uncle help care for her as well. It is just us three... it is tiring but i wouldnt have it anyother way. She deserves the best and i know that is what we can give to her. She means the world to me. {My mom, Grandma & I}




On top of caring for her i work full time at OHSU as a CNA on a orthopaedic unit, i truly love it; most days ;) . I am still going to school (6 to 8 credits a term) as well as applying for nursing school! Somewhere in all of this i make time to see my boyfriend Dan (Love you baby) and other family and my friends! Dan helps keep me sane. He always knows how to cheer me up.
♥ 6 years and counting :) ♥
{My 21st Birthday}
"Love is just love it can never be explained"






{Prom 2006}




I am sure you all understand how crazy and demanding life can be, its really just a mind over matter thing that we have to implement into our lives to make it through those difficult times. I often tell my patients that it could be worse. It can always be worse. So, I'll leave you with this today, Stay positive, keep pushing. Things will get better and just be strong for yourself first, then everyone else.






"I make a conscience decision every day to see my glass half full, because if i see it half empty, it may as well be empty all the way"



-Mattie Stepanek on Oprah



Until next time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment